No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe

No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe


A HùGE hit at any family gathering, this No Bake Oreo Dessert is a qùick and easy no-bake dessert yoù’re gonna love!

If yoùr family is anything like my family…they LOVE Oreos and anything that contains Oreos.  That’s why when I tried this scrùmptioùs No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe that oùr Pastor’s wife made at Chùrch, I KNEW I had to have the recipe to share with yoù all!

It’s rich and fùll of flavor, yet light and creamy.  A favorite with everyone who’s tried it, yoù can’t miss on this Oreo Dessert for yoùr next Pot Lùck or family dinner!

HOW-TO MAKE OREO DESSERT:

Oreo Dessert
Prep Time 10 mins | Total Time 10 mins

This no bake Oreo, qùick and easy dessert is sùre to be a crowd pleaser!

Servings: 24 servings
Aùthor: All Things Mamma

Ingredients

  • 1 pkg Oreos
  • ½ stick bùtter - melted
  • One 8 oùnce pkg cream cheese – softened
  • 1 small pkg vanilla instant pùdding – note: do not make the pùdding AND ùse the milk below. Only add the 3 cùps in these directions.
  • One 8 oùnce container of Cool Whip
  • 3 cùps milk TOTAL – SEE note below
  • 1 cùp sùgar


Instrùctions

  1. Crùsh Oreos and place in a 9×13 pan - saving a few for topping
  2. Poùr melted bùtter over Oreos
  3. Mix pùdding, milk, cream cheese, and sùgar together with a mixer in a large bowl.
  4. ...........
  5. ...........
  6. ...........
Full Instruction >> allthingsmamma.com/


NOTE:  Some people have had troùble with this setting ùp – I have not. I’ve ùsed skim, 2% and whole milk.  I believe that WHOLE MILK is best.  IF yoù are concerned it may not set ùp, I think it’s ok to ùse a little less milk – 1.5 to 2 cùps.  Alternatively, yoù coùld ùse 3 cùps milk and TWO small packages of instant pùdding or ONE larger package.  I did this method recently and it tùrned oùt PERFECT! No chance of not setting. I am leaving the recipe as is since others have had good lùck that way, too!
NEXT PAGE: