PEANUT BUTTER “CHEESE” BALL

PEANUT BUTTER “CHEESE” BALL

This Peanut Butter “Cheese” Ball is a creamy peanut butter mixture rolled in chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Serve with graham crackers or apples for a sure hit!

I wasn’t kidding when I said I’ve been obsessed with peanut butter lately. But I think I’ve finally satisfied my pregnancy craving.

I made this peanut butter cheese ball for a get together last weekend that ended up getting cancelled at the last minute.

PEANUT BUTTER “CHEESE BALL”
prep time: 22 HRS 14 MINS 
cook time: 22 HRS 14 MINS

INGREDIENTS

  •  1 package (8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature)
  •  1 cup powdered sugar
  •  3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (not all-natural)
  •  3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
  •  3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
  •  3/4 cup peanut butter chips
  •  Graham cracker sticks , teddy grahams, and/or apple slices for dipping


DIRECTIONS

Get full directions the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
NEXT PAGE: