MEATBALL PARMESAN CASSEROLE

MEATBALL PARMESAN CASSEROLE

I love easy & delicious recipes like this Meatball Parmesan Casserole. You only need 5 ingredients, it’s ready in minutes & it’ll feed a crowd for cheap.

I’ve used frozen meatballs in this delicious dish; however – you could certainly replace them with freshly made meatballs if that’s what you prefer. When I make meatballs, I make up a whole bunch at one time for the freezer… but I haven’t done that in some time now. I’ve been slacking on the homemade meatballs for sure so for me lately, it’s frozen meatballs to the rescue.
MEATBALL PARMESAN CASSEROLE
yield: SERVES 6-8 
cook time: 15 MINUTES

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 bag of frozen meatballs, cooked according to package directions
  • pasta sauce
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
  • italian seasoning, to taste


DIRECTIONS :

Get the full directions mrshappyhomemaker.com
NEXT PAGE: