RASPBERRY LEMONADE

RASPBERRY LEMONADE

It is officially summer and my Raspberry Lemonade Recipe is the perfect way to beat the heat.

This recipe came about last week when I had a container of raspberries starting to get a little on the mushy side. I also had a huge bag of lemons, so it seemed natural to combine them to create a sweet, tart, ice cold drink. The results were delish!

I make fresh lemonade a lot during the summer months; it’s so easy and in my opinion tastes much better than the powdered variety. When I was a kid, there was a family owned lemonade stand that would make appearances at the local festivals. Their lemonade was amazing because it had that perfect balance of sweet and tart. I tried to replicate that balance in this recipe and hope you get that smooth sweet flavor with a little pucker.

RASPBERRY LEMONADE
YIELD: 6 servings PREP TIME: 5 minutes

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup of water
  • ¾ cup raspberries; pureed and pushed through a fine mesh sieve; plus more whole berries for garnish if desired
  • 1 cup fresh lemon juice, about 8 lemons
  • 4-6 cups cold water (this will vary depending on your taste)


DIRECTIONS

Get Full directions mybakingaddiction.com
NEXT PAGE: