GLUTEN- FREE PUMPKIN BREAD

GLUTEN- FREE PUMPKIN BREAD

Gluten and Dairy FREE Pumpkin Spice Bread Tried this recipe and wont be going back to any other recipe, ever! I doubled the spices, but I always do that in pumpkin recipes.

The king is slaughtered. Well, the Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread tasted great when my family and I devoured it. And even though it was gluten-free, it tasted EXACTLY like regular pumpkin bread.  It was literally gone the day after I made it! I would suggest this recipe to any pumpkin lover because it is very moist and savory.

GLUTEN- FREE PUMPKIN BREAD
YIELD: ONE LOAF 
PREP TIME: 15 MIN  
COOK TIME: 1 HOUR 15 MIN

I made this for my Gluten-Free Grandma and she LOVED it (but all of my regular-eating family loved it too!)


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon brown rice flour
  • 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon white rice flour
  • 1/3 cup tapioca flour
  • 1/3 cup sweet rice flour
  • 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups granulated white sugar
  • 1/4 cup canola oil
  • 1/4 cup applesauce
  • 1 cup pure (unsweetened) pumpkin puree
  • 1/3 cup water


DIRECTIONS :

Get the full directions recipeboy.com
NEXT PAGE: