Cranberry Christmas Cake Must Try!

Cranberry Christmas Cake Must Try!


This Cranberry Christmas Cake is one of those recipes that is an instant favorite every single time someone new tastes it.

Tart cranberries, sweet buttery cake, and a fantastic texture all combined to basically beg me to eat another piece.

This is an absolutely perfect cake that takes very little effort to make. No icing, no topping, nothing else is necessary at all. It was reminiscent to me of a coffee cake in texture but much lighter than the typical heavy version.

This might be the only cake I’ve ever tasted that basically screams holidays to me. It is pure heaven to eat.

I made nine different desserts for a Thanksgiving event the first year I made this cake and this was my absolute favorite, by far. That hasn’t changed in the 5 or more years since we first tried this cake.

While I have no problem sending almost all other leftover sweets home with friends and family, I always save a few small pieces of this once just for myself. This Cranberry Christmas Cake is one of my all-time favorite treats to enjoy with Cafe con Leche in the morning, afternoon or evening.

Cranberry Christmas Cake
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 45 mins
Total Time 1 hr 5 mins

Tart fresh cranberries and sweet buttery cake are perfectly combined in this popular Christmas dessert!

Course: Dessert
Servings: 16 servings
Calories: 252 kcal

Ingredients

  • 3 eggs
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 3/4 cup butter softened
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour see note below for gluten-free alternative
  • 12 oz fresh cranberries


Instructions :

Get the full instructions this Recipe barefeetinthekitchen.com

NEXT PAGE: